Sarto Seta. This road frame, weighing 750 g, is the latest and most advanced frame Sarto has ever produced. The Seta features brand new tube designs, starting from the flat shape of the top tube to the ultra thin chain stays. M55J Carbon: the Seta is made of the best and stiffest carbon the market has to offer.
This type of high modulus carbon fibre ensures great compressive and tensile strength. The Sarto Seta also features an innovative integrated seat clamp for a more pleasing look of the bike. The Sarto Seta is available in both traditional and disc brakes versions.
|stiffness value:||115 N/mm|
|head tube:||1”1/8 - 1”½|
|PRESS FIT 86.5 bottom bracket||.|
|internal brake and gear cables guide||.|
|seat tube Ø 31,8 mm for seat post 27,2 mm||.|
|integrated seat clamp||.|
• integrated seat tube
• BSA-BB30-PF386 bottom bracket
• optimization for gear Di2 - EPS
• Wireless or Universal system (mechanical/electronic Di2-EPS)
• seat tube Ø 34,9 mm for seat post 31,6 mm
• reinforced frame set for riders over 80 kg (+90 g)
• Head tube: 1”1/8 - 1”1/4 or 1”1/8 or I7 for Chris King Headset